Tile & Grout Cleaning
Cleaning tile and grout can be a tough task if you don’t own the proper equipment. At Steam Pro, we come to you with all the necessary tools to scrub and sand your tile floors until they look like new. Denver tile and grout cleaning have never been more accessible!
1. Pre-Inspection: At Steam Pro, we always conduct an in-depth walkthrough so our clients can point out spots of concern to ensure our professionals and clients are on the same page. During this time, we will draw up a contract specifying the work that will be completed.
2. Area Preparation: Our next step involves preparing the area surrounding the tile. We want to be sure to avoid any carpeted or hardwood floors. We will also move all furniture out of the room so we maximum access to the floor and minimize the risk of damages.
3. Dry soil removal: Our technicians begin the actual cleaning process with a thorough sweep and vacuum of the entire area to remove dust and debris, before bringing in the machinery.
4. Cleaning Agent Application: Steam Pro professionals will then spray our 100% natural organic cleaning agent over the tile surface.
5. Cleaning: Once the cleaning agent is applied, technicians will begin to work on the difficult areas by manually brushing the surface of the tile. If there are spots of heavy traffic, we will bring in a tile tool to clean in the cracks of the tile.
6. Rinsing: We will rinse your floors using a self-contained pressure cleaning system. We will also apply a product to sanitize and balance the pH of your tile.
- Post-inspection: Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over the results. At Steam Pro, we are committed to being reliable and Colorado’s top choice for grout cleaning in Denver.
Steam Pro is committed to customer satisfaction. Our technicians are respectful and professional, they will be sure to get the job done right! We are the top choice for all tile and grout cleaning in Denver!