1. Pre-Inspection: Our certified technician will do a walk through with you on your tile and grout, draw up a contract and listing everything that he is doing at your home. It is a written guarantee.
2. Area Preparation: We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile, making sure not to disturb any carpeted or hardwood floors. At this point all furniture that will be cleaned under is moved.
3. Dry soil removal: Our technicians thoroughly sweep and vacuum the entire area, maximizing the results we obtain. As in any cleaning process, dry soil removal is the most important.
4. Soil Suspension: We use the highest organic quality products. The cleaning agent sprayed over the entire surface of your tile is the most scientifically advanced tile cleaner on the market.
5. Cleaning: Complex and difficult areas are agitated manually with a brush and for really challenging heavy use areas a tile tool is used to get into the cracks of the tile. The entire floor is then cleaned using a state of the art self-contained pressure cleaning system.
6. Rinsing: A rinse solution is pumped through the machine during cleaning, sanitizing and balancing the pH of your floor.
8. Post-inspection: Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results